CARING FOR YOUR CANDLE
Let the melted wax pool to the edge of the container to prevent your candle from forming a crater.
Trim the wick to 5mm before and after each burn and use a candle snuffer to snuff out the wick.
Place your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
Keep your candle away from windows, draughts and direct sunlight.
Keep an eye on your candle and never leave it unattended.
Handle with care as container and wax may become hot.
Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time and once 1-1.5cm of wax is left, stop burning the candle.
The crystal chips will drop beneath the wax and will continue to work its magic, supporting your intentions as well as providing a high vibrational frequency.
CARING FOR YOUR DIFFUSER
1. Unscrew the gold top and remove the plastic plug.
2. Replace the golden cap on the jar and insert the natural reeds. Please allow the reeds to absorb the fragrance for 15-20 minutes then rotate to release the aroma.
3. Keep away from children & pets & do not ingest the diffuser liquid.
4. Do not place directly on surfaces, accidental spillage may cause damage.
5. Wash hands thoroughly after coming in contact with the oil.
6. Do not light the reeds, liquid is flammable.
7. Refresh reeds as necessary by flipping them over.
8. We recommend starting with 6 reeds, and adding more reeds as required to achieve your desired fragrance strength
9. Can last up to 3 months depending on the number of reeds used and airflow around your diffuser.
translation missing: en.general.search.loading